Saturday, December 01, 2007

Picture a Day, for the month of December


Ok, so unfortunately, this is the best I have for this 1st day of December. There were so many things that I could've taken pictures of, but I forgot (even though the cameras been in my pocket all day!).


I wanted to take a picture of the Christmas tree on top of our car, but by the time I remembered, D already had it off of the car.


This morning our Scouts did the Walk-n-Knock, where they go door to door collecting food for the food bank. Halfway through it started snowing on them, it was only 33 degrees after all, so my Bears convinced me to take them to Starbucks afterwards to get cocoa. I should've taken a picture of all the Mormon scouts in Starbucks (I don't think that any of them had been in one before! - besides Luke, of course!), but again, I forgot.


So, this is what you get. D and I ran out to run some errands this morning, and when we came back we found that the kids had decided to decorate the "kid tree" by themselves. They cut snowflakes, made paper ornaments and just had a grand time. Turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself! Not sure if it's staying in the front hall, but not bad for now!

No comments: