Sunday, December 16, 2007

December 16th - Little Missmatched

Ok, so if you haven't noticed, I love Christmas. Love all there is to it. The decorations, the music, the cards, the food (have I stopped eating at all this month???), the giving. One year when I was in high school I was determined to give all my friends a little something for Christmas. So, I went out and bought a bunch of pairs of socks. I took them all apart and wrapped each individual sock up and gave them to my friends that way. I told them that they had to find the person that had their matching sock so that they could share them. Made total sense to me at the time.

So, the reason I bring this up, I got connected to this website, http://www.littlemissmatched.com/. They sell socks. 3 to a "pair"... that totally don't match (that way, if you lose one, you still have enough to wear and it doesn't matter what they look like!). I ordered some for me and Macy, and I wore some of mine to church today under my boots. They made me so happy just knowing I was wearing them. So, wanted to share my cute socks. My happy for the day!

No comments: