Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 11th - Illusive CANDYLAND

Ok, so a few weeks ago I had to take Haley to the doctor cuz she broke out with hives and it was the day before Thanksgiving. Luke didn't want her to be nervous, so he told her that I was taking her to CANDYLAND. Ever since then, she's been looking for Candyland and trying to get me to take her there. I think that I finally found it yesterday!
This was Macy's classroom. They were making gingerbread houses, and everyone brought in candy, plus all leftovers were being passed from classroom to classroom to share. Smart move though... all the candy had money denominations attached and the kids had to "buy" their candy with paper money. It was pretty cool, and I really enjoyed working at the candy bank. That's my kind of job!

1 comment:

KwiltLady said...

I always knew you inherited some of my banking genes!

Mom