Monday, December 24, 2007

December 22nd - So Loved!


The other night I was making cookies. D asked me who they were for. I said for us, because no one had brought us cookies in a couple of days. Seriously, this month, we've had cookies or some sort of treats brought to us like twice a week - sometimes even with caroling! Today we went to the movies and came home to a plateful of personalized "stockings". Ok, besides all the yum factor, I just totally feel loved! I love that we have made so many good friends! That we feel so much love in an area we have lived in for only a year! It may be Mayberry, but it's OUR Mayberry!!!

P.S. We saw "National Treasure, Book of Secrets". Really enjoyed it! I just love the National Treasure movies. Those are some that I can watch over and over. Modern-day Indiana Jones! Also took the kids to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks", and it was really cute. Also enjoyed it... which really surprised me!

No comments: