Friday, December 14, 2007

December 13th - Jingle All The Way

The pink one is Haley's cookie.


Yesterday I got to go and be the parent helper in Haley's preschool class. Always a lot of fun... and a lot of work! I tell you, 3-year-olds don't stop moving for the life of them! I took cookies for them to decorate and thought this would be a fairly easy process, except for the life of them they can't spread frosting, and putting on sprinkles, yeah, think the whole container dumped on one poor little cookie. Yeah, they had fun though, and once cleaned up a bit, their cookies turned out really nice.


So then it was time for their little show. They might not be the best cookie decoraters in the world, but boy can three-years-olds sing "Jingle Bells"!

2 comments:

KwiltLady said...

Try 18 5 year olds or were you 6; whatever, your were in first grade and I did the Xmas cookies with 18 first graders who got just as excited and made an even bigger mess than what I see in the picture. Love that you are carrying on the tradition.

Mom

Kimberly said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I saw your Christmas card at my mom's house and it was possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! Hope all is well. We miss you guys!

Kimi Aguirre Llewellyn