Thursday, December 06, 2007

December 6th - YEEHAW - they're in the mail... well, sort of!!!


I'm just SOOOO excited! Some of my Christmas cards are going out in the mail today!!! I know, you're saying what's the big deal? But Christmas cards are VERY important to me. And considering I started them like in the beginning of November, I am VERY behind schedule (which really bugs me!). Totally not my doing, but still. See the stripey paper? Unfortunately, it's from Christmas last year. I've ordered it from like 5 or 6 different places and only got enough to make 39 cards - so those are the ones going out in the mail today. I have 19 (from two different locations - 13 from one, 6 from another) more sheets coming to me soon, so 60 more people will be getting their cards sometime next week. Then, see the green paper? Totally ran out of that. Luckily, was able to make 84 base cards first. So, again, I ordered it from an online retailer about two weeks ago, check my mail everyday, anxiously looking for it, and it refuses to come. So, I finally break down and call the retailer the other day, only to find out that the main company (Bazzill) is totally out of stock, so they are now sending me a slightly different shade of green. Whatever. Next year, I might actually just make the digital photo cards!!!

No comments: