Saturday, December 15, 2007

December 14th - We've got mail!!!

Almost as much as sending Christmas cards, I LOVE receiving them!!! How much fun is it to get "happy mail"???? I was talking to a friend the other day though and she told me that she wasn't going to send out cards this year. That postage has just gotten too expensive. That made me so sad. Postage too much to send Christmas cards??? What is this world coming too?

(So I was going to post a picture of the Christmas cards that we received yesterday, but I just realized that my address is right in the middle of the picture, and I don't want to put it out there... so, no pic today. Sorry!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi! I saw your card at my moms it is sooo cute!!! I didnt even know you had a baby! He is so cute, congrats! We miss you.

Jessica Wilson