Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 17th - only a LITTLE late!

Ok, so I've been a bad blogger lately - sorry - and I've heard about it! My kids are still in school (today is their last day - dumb, I know!) - and it's just been crazy in our household. Between getting gifts done for the teachers and the fact that Chad had a huge project today (I think the teachers are trying to kill us!), it's been a little hectic in our household! Yesterday (really Tuesday), I took Rocky, our male kitty, to the vet, to become "un-male"; went to the mechanic, Target, Fabric Depot (because I NEED to make Reed a new blanket for Christmas), Costco, the bank, and Ikea, all before noon. Why? Just because, probably. Then came home and took a little break before Chad got home and we had to make 50 meat pies to represent Australia, for his country project today (remember I mentioned the teacher trying to kill us?). Went back to the vet to pick up Rocky, came home to make more meat pies. Went out to dinner for a friends' birthday, then finished up teacher's gifts. I told D that I have plans to do nothing today... although I still need to make that blanket. Already been to Chad's school though (had to be there at 7:00 am - it was still VERY DARK here!!!) to see their country presentations and it was pretty cool. Now I'm just sitting on the couch, trying to ignore all the mess around me, hoping to catch my breath a bit. This is what the holidays are about... right? Will post some pics later.

No comments: