Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20th - Full House!

This is what happens to left over Christmas card pictures and paper in my house.
Ornaments for all the kids when they leave.
Something to remember this year by.

First day of winter break. There are currently 11 kids in my house. Chad and his friend, Daelin. Luke and his friend, Cameron, Daelin's brother. 3 of Macy's friends; Julia, Sierra and Alina. Haley's best friend, Savannah - although Haley threw a temper tantrum and is currently taking a nap - YEAH!!!. Sorry... no friends for Reed. He gets love from all of them.

They have played the Wii, done karaoke, made Christmas crafts, shot movies, drunk Hot Chocolate, and just been normal kids on winter break. This is how I like it. All my kids are entertained, and I am in my scrapbook room, finishing up the last of the Christmas cards, now making some ornaments. Hope you're having a super day too!

No comments: