Thursday, November 01, 2007

Random-end-of-October-beginning-of-November-blogging!




Happy November everyone! Can you believe that it's November already??? I'm already stressing about our Christmas cards. I know that I keep saying this, but this year I might actually buy premade ones. Not likely, considering I've already bought all the paper to make some... but still. The thought is there. I even discussed making "hybrid" cards - cards that are part digital, part real paper and stuff... and D was like, "you can't do that. It would be like you just went and had photo cards made!". Yeah, well, I don't see him stressing about it - Love you D!


Anyways, back to my random October blogging. I LOVE Halloween! I was in such a good mood all day yesterday. Even with all the running around! I mean think about it... how often do you get to go to all your neighbor's houses, dressed in a costume, and they'll give you a treat... just because? I was saying this to D this morning and he laughed because everyone loves getting candy, but it's not even about the candy, it's the camaderie. Just walking up and down all the streets. Seeing friends you know, and people you don't. All out for the same cause... just to have fun! Gotta love it. Halloween should happen more often. I think I shall start a petition to get some sort of Halloween going every month. On the radio they were saying that it should take place in the Spring because it's warmer. Think about it... Spring-o-ween. Has a certain ring to it, doncha think?

1 comment:

KwiltLady said...

It's a good thing this blog exists cause it always cheers me up!

GM Paula