Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Charging for tickets.






Ok, so those of you that thought I might possibly be lying about D's love of Star Wars and the museum he has down in our basement... here ya go. Take a gander at these pics... Seriously, I should be charging for tickets to view our museum... might make enough money to finish off the basement. And this isn't even everything! There's still the cookie jars, mugs and potato heads in our kitchen, Chad's bedroom - which is a site in and of itself - and all the random other things hiding around our house. Enjoy my husband's insanity!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I knew he had a lot hidden in the attic in Lake View Terrace, but seeing it all organized and set out like that! Had NO idea it was that much!

Hucks in the Hood said...

Yeah... me neither!

Jenny M. said...

See why Californians need basements!? What did we do without them? Brian is dreaming of a man cave, he's already drawn the plans!

Speaking of snow, check out my blog...we got about 4 inches last night!! ahhhhhhh!!!! Love you!