Saturday, November 24, 2007

So Very Thankful...


Macy, Haley, Jake, Uncle Dwayne, Sara, Carol, Luke, Erik, Aunt Heidi, Chad, our friend, Mark
Wanted to do a little post about what I'm thankful for at this time in the year. Granted, family, friends and faith top the list, but here's some random other things...

  1. That I cooked the ENTIRE Thanksgiving dinner... and no one got sick, or died... at least not that I know of.
  2. Friends that will take your familys' picture, crazy dog, baby and all, for your holiday card.
  3. Friends and family that let you crash their houses for meals... all 7 of you.
  4. Adhesive that works really well... staples too!
  5. Derrick getting days off. I love when he's home to play with us!
  6. Black Friday. Ok, I know it's crazy and insane and we always spend way too much money, but I love the adventure of the whole thing. (P.S. Target was much better organzied than WalMart was - and we spent way more money there - much better sale stuff!)
  7. Fun movies that always come out at holiday time so there's lots to see (in the past week, we've seen August Rush, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and Enchanted. All very good!)
  8. Crazy people that already have Christmas trees in their front windows, fully decorated. Sheesh... it's not even December yet!
  9. My husband. Really thankful for him. He's such a good guy. Yesterday he wrote down on a piece of paper and then handed it to me. It said, "Christmas List 2007". I'm supposed to fill it out for him. Yeah, no clue.
  10. The ability to blog and share all of my randomness with whoever wants to read it. It also works really well as my own little scrapbook, because really, who has time to scrapbook anything for myself?

Love to everyone! Hope that you also have lots to be thankful for at this time of the year... both serious things and random, fun stuff!

No comments: