Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stupid Soccer Moms (count me in!)!!!

Look at those socks!
Crazy people!
Macy's friend, Sierra, soaking wet!
Look at all those dirty, wet butts!!!

Ok, so I remember driving somewhere last year when we first moved here, and it's POURING out, and I pass this soccer field and all these moms and dads are standing there, under umbrellas, watching their child play soccer. I thought, "how stupid are they to be standing out in the rain, just for soccer!" Well, silly me! Soccer only gets called here for serious hail, thunder or lightning (these people are like serious soccer moms - dads included!). So who was out on Saturday, under an umbrella, still getting wet, laughing because the whole thing was so funny???? Mud was going in every direction, the ball was hardly moving, and there were some seriously wet little girls, but a good time was had by all!

No comments: