Monday, January 17, 2011

Young Womenhood Recognition

It's a really bad picture of the sign, but it was BEAUTIFUL!!! One of the leaders made it and it said "Personal Progress" and it was in all the colors of the Personal Progress program. I LOVED it!

On Sunday I was able to attend a Young Womanhood Recognition program in our ward. For our church, it's kind of like when a Boy Scout earns his Eagle Scout. This is the highest honor that our Young Women can earn while they are in Young Women's. I was really happy to be able to attend this. I was happy for both of the beautiful young women who were getting recognized. I've been their Sunday School teacher, dance instructor, and "Step-Ma" to one of them while on the trek a couple of summers ago. They are both beautiful, inside and out, and I am honored to know both of them and love the example that they are setting for my daughters.

No comments: