Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day?????


School was called today for a snow day. Funny thing is... no snow. And when I say "no snow", I mean "NO" snow! None... whatsoever. It was cold yesterday. 30's. Rained some. It was "snailing", said the kids. (A cross between snow and rain), but really no snow. Icy though. But right now, raining and 53 degrees. Went from 30 yesterday to 53 today. Total heat wave really. (I was going to take a picture of our "snow day" for my picture of the day, but there was nothing to take a picture of. Really. Nothing. So here you go. Something else instead.)

So, what does a "Snow Day" mean in our house? Lots of kids. That's what it means. Chad has two friends over, Luke has one, Macy has one, and Haley and Reed are sort of playing with all of them.

I was surprised when I headed down into the basement looking for Chad and his friends. I heard Taylor Swift "rocking out" down there, and I assumed it was Macy and Sierra, only to find out it was Chad, Daelin and Charles rocking out, Band Hero-style. Funny. Apparently Daelin picked the song, but still pretty funny. These are the "teen"-agers that hang out in my house.

No comments: