Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cake Pop Mama.


My friend, Dawn, was running a "contest" on her blog. The only thing you had to do to enter was email her your favorite kind of cake. (Um, hello? What isn't my favorite kind of cake???)

Well, I totally won! I never win anything! I was so excited!!! So today in the mail arrived my shiny new copy of Bakerella's Cake Pops!!! For those of you that know me, cooking, baking, the kitchen are so not my thing... but cake, frosting, cupcakes, I'm all about that... and I am so excited to make some of these. They are so dang cute!!!

So thanks Dawn!!! I'm excited to try out my new book!!!

(Random side note... anytime we watch one of those baking shows, I tell the children that one of them needs to marry a baker when they grow up so that I can have good cake WHENEVER I want it! Not a bad deal if you ask me!)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh, Shannon! I'm so excited to see the book arrived. How nice are you to post the photo. YOU are so fun. I love your blog. And I love your guts!

XO,
Dawn