Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top of the Morning to You!



Unfortunately for Chad, he's already gone for school. We'll tell him about it when he gets home.

One of my favorites! Totally brings out the Irish in me - my name is Shannon after all!!! The Leprechaun trap was set. We didn't have any Lucky Charms, always a Leprechaun favorite, but we left out some Trix, because they're all rainbow-y and you know how much Leprechauns like rainbows, and some clovers, and this time, we almost caught it (him, they... not too sure. Gotta be politically correct after all)! Still managed to evade us, but left us quite the prize for all our efforts.

Secretly though, I still think that Reed is part Leprechaun. Would totally make sense. Red hair, pointy ears, mischievousness (not sure that's a word... but you get the point.).

Now I gotta go get the Corned Beef and Cabbage cooking. Don't forget to wear your green today... don't want to get pinched!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Funny, I just finished a post with the same title...except mine was done with an Irish brogue!