Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday eve morning.

So tomorrow's my birthday. 38. Can you believe it? I sure can't. Anyways, Derrick and Luke won't be here tomorrow morning because they are going camping tonight, so this morning at about 6:10 I was so pleasantly woken up with a surprise "kidnapping" from my family. After my heart returned to it's almost normal rate, they let me get dressed, but I had to hurry because Chad starts school at 7:45. Somewhat awake, we headed to IHOP for early morning birthday breakfast. I wasn't quite ready to eat that early, but I LOVE the thought that was put in to it! I LOVE you guys! Thanks for making my birthday special!!!

2 comments:

This Mom said...

I LOVE the birthday crown. I know how much you think you are a pricess. I love that they all got up that early just to treat you to YOUR day. I hope you have a FABULOUS birthday.

Katrina said...

Happy Real Birthday today! I didn't realize you were two years older than me, I thought we were the same age. :-)You still have that young look about ya.