Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Good and Bad...

I have been so bad at blogging! Blame it on the new baby - he keeps me pretty busy! That, and trying to remember that there are now 5 kids in the house! I keep trying to forget one of them - no one in particular, just one of them - but people are always reminding me that I've left someone behind. I would figure it out sooner or later!

So anyways, the good and bad of yesterday include...

Good - my friend, Caleb, called! I met Caleb in the 8th grade, when he was the new kid at school. We hit it off right away and became very good friends, but haven't talked in at least 10 years. I've tried to look him up a bunch of times and finally just took a chance and mailed a birth announcement to an address I found on the internet, and it ended up being right! Lucky me! And, the amazing thing is, him and his family are moving within the next few months, so I got really lucky. He sounded great - for everyone that knows Caleb, he's married and has a 2-year-old son named Jackson! - and we are going to get together to chat. He lives in Portland, where he's been for a very long time, and was amazed that we've moved up to the Northwest, so I am excited to see him.

Bad - Hello!!! They cancelled Gilmore Girls! Ever since I left The WB, it's totally gone downhill! First, joining with UPN to form The CW (Can I just say, that's a dumb name!), and now, cancelling Gilmore Girls! I just love that show! OK, so I think Luke and Lorelei are going to get together - they showed something on the trailer for next week - but what about Rory? What's going to happen to her? She turned down Logan's proposal and doesn't have a job... so now what? D told me that I wouldn't like Gilmore Girls anymore once it was cancelled, but I don't think he expected it to be cancelled now, when I still do like it.

So, those are my things for yesterday... now I'll do a post for today, a whole other story unto itself!

No comments: