Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The End of an Era..

So, call me crazy (you know that you already do!), but I was very sad to see the end of Gilmore Girls last night. I was even a bit teary-eyed! D laughs at me because he knows exactly when I am watching things on tv I will become emotional. Consider it the mom in me. Anyways, I saw Lauren Graham on Ellen last week and she was talking about the show ending. Saying that they just found out the night before that it was going to end, and that they had already filmed their season ending. I tell you, watching that show last night, someone knew it was going to end. The writers' probably. They did a very good job of wrapping things up, but I was still sad to see it end. Ok, Lorelei kisses Luke, but then what? And what happens to Rory? Do her and Logan get back together? And what about everyone else? Lane and Zack... Sukie and Jackson... Ms. Patty and Babette? Now what am I going to watch on Tuesday nights? I kept waiting for the "next week... on the Gilmore Girls"... but alas, it wasn't too happen. The WB (dumb CW) has really gone down hill since I left. See, it really is all about me! :O) Have a super day... Gilmore-less. Thanks for seven years Gilmore Girls!

No comments: