Wednesday, May 09, 2007

And the rest...






Luke turned 9 in March, but due to the fact I was really pregnant (can we say REALLY pregnant!), and uncomfortable... Lukie didn't get a party until last week. He wanted another bowling party, so we had a party at Big Al's (just love the name!). He had 5 friends - mainly girls, of course - and us, which makes quite a party, and had a great time.


Then, later that night, we celebrated Haley's 3rd birthday with an outing to Build-a-Bear, with just our family, again a party in and of itself. And then Monday night found us at Outback for D's birthday - thanks Bob and Susie for D's birthday dinner! And then on to Red Robin for Haley's actual birthday on Tuesday Night. There were 5 other people there celebrating their birthdays that night as well! Crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lets get naked buddy and rub each others c--k, I love a little boys soft hand wrapped around me wanking me, my nephew is 4 and I am teaching him how to jerk me off and suck, once your c--k is hard I want it in my mouth while I finger your sweet, tight little bum, not much I enjoy more than sucking a boys c--k, next you suck me until I cum, open wide so I can see then swallow, now comes your big boy present and the reason I fingered you to get you lose, get on your knees, reach back and pull your bum open I am going to enjoy the pleasures of your sweet little hole mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the first time I put it in a little boy is awesome, take a deep breath and as I push into you push down like u r going poo, mmmmmmmmmmmmm it feels sooooooooooooooooooo good having my c--k in a tight little p===y, you scream but I reach around and rub your c--k and start necking you and you relax, I grab your little hips and start pumping that lovely p---y, you are soooooooooooooo tight I blow real quick and watch it drip from you, happy birthday big boy looking forward to putting more cum in your tight little hole