Friday, April 13, 2007

Random thoughts for Friday...





  • I've already lost 21 pounds! Amazing! I'm even wearing some pre-pregnancy pants! So exciting! As long as they can go below the belly (belly is still pretty swollen), all is well! He, He, He!

  • Grandma Paula and Uncle Billy are coming tomorrow! It's their first time here and we are very excited to see them! Hopefully Grandma Paula can make some sense out of all the bulbs that are growing all over our yard!

  • We LOVE baby Reed! He is just so cute and so sweet! We are so happy to have his sweet spirit in our family! And the kids are loving him! Macy has turned into the best babysitter ever - and she's only 6. Not like we leave them alone or anything. But I can be in other parts of the house and leave him in her care and she is just all over him.

  • Derrick is finishing painting the entryway - something I started when we first moved in. Our entryway is two stories high, so I painted as high as I could go and now he is finishing it. It's really nice to get some of the projects done around here. Now all we have left to paint are the kids' bedrooms, our bathroom, and the dining room - but we're really not too sure what room that is - it might become my scrapbook room/office. Then there's always finishing off the basement. I hope that will be our summer project.

No comments: