Thursday, April 05, 2007

Other people do care...

So D went out yesterday and bought me a new camera - some high-falutin' Nikon that I now have to figure out how to use. I'm excited about it! I love cameras! But it's big, and has lots of buttons and knobs and stuff, and you have to actually look thru the view thingy to see what you're taking a picture of. It's an SLR camera (still not too sure what that means... even though D told me), so more to figure out, but I'm excited!

And yes, Ira, I did paint the bathroom (well, most of it!) blue yesterday - 9+ months pregnant! And it went ok. I've done a lot of painting while pregnant... if you consider that we moved into this very white house while I was already pregnant.... and I'm not such a fan of very white houses. Consider it my form of nesting! Doctor said it was ok as long as I was in well-ventilated areas. Thanks for the love Ira! Appreciate it!!! :O)

No comments: