Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day aftermath...

Some of what made up our Valentine's Day...

Pretty roses sent by my honey!
These pretty girls! Macy is really into braiding wet hair right now, so as you can see, they both have a bit of "crimping" going on.


Heart-shaped cookies for playgroup.

Krispy Kreme donuts. I go there every year to get heart-shaped donuts for the occasion, and by the time I got there (about 1:30) all the heart-shaped donuts were sold out! What a let down!!! Valentine sprinkles are still good though.

Heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphys - yum!

Heart-shaped cake made by Luke. It was super yummy!!!

Treats brought by my friend, Joy, asking to be her Valentine because she knew that mine was out of town. Thanks Joy for the love!!!

Valentine crafts... 'cause you know I'm all about the crafts!


Yes, I did sit down and decide that we were going to eat nothing healthy this day (only heart-shaped or sprinkled items. I even have heart-shaped, pink marshmallows, but totally forgot to take them out. Maybe we'll snack on them today!). Add to this the cheeseburger and coke that Reed and I got for lunch and we were totally on a winning streak! Some days are just like that though.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's. We did! Even with D away, we know that he loves us and was with us in spirit (and on the phone!). Love you Schmoo... and love spending ALL my Valentine's with you! You are always and forever My Valentine!!!

No comments: