Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new obession.

My canned food, with our outside freezer next to it.
My new "pantry" that D built for me in the garage. Gotta be prepared!

Food storage. Call me crazy (again, I know that you already do!), but I am currently OBSESSED with food storage. My friend Liz has an amazing food storage system, and I think it's helped to inspire me. Our church stresses having a one-year food supply. To be prepared in case of emergency. Whether it be a natural disaster, or just unemployment (which we are currently facing), thereby making it necessary to not spend as much. Whatever... just being prepared. I don't know how much I have... or really, how long it will last, but I do know that I have 24 boxes of cereal, and if you need any, or flour, sugar, pancake mix or canned corn, I am definately the one to know!

1 comment:

Magnolia Mom said...

Ok, now THAT is just amazing! It's great you have all that space to store extra food.