Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a clean, clean world out there...


at least in our bathrooms! I'm definately not the cleanest person out there, but I totally woke up this morning with a "yen" to clean bathrooms. Crazy, I know... but it needed to be done! We have 3 1/2 bathrooms split between three floors, so there is lots of running around to be done. And as I'm cleaning the kids' bathtub, the drain gets plugged, so I call in my handyman, D, to figure it out. After many tools and time, he discovers that it's full of toilet paper and silly string. Of course, whose bathtub drain isn't full of toilet paper and silly string? Exactly where I think these things belong... don't you? So here's to clean bathrooms. At least something is clean in my house right now... right? Counts for something.

No comments: