Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time for change.


Ok, so this is my real, official post for yesterday, January 20th, Inauguration Day. So, maybe Obama wasn't my first choice... or my second choice for that matter. I'm still really excited to be around at this time, to see a black person (or... half-black as so many people are saying - does it really matter?) elected to be our president. What an amazing time we are living in!
And really, how AMAZING was that Inauguration ceremony! Me... who doesn't really care for or understand politics! But did you see all those people???? There must have been almost a zillion people there!!! Just amazing!


Now, I just want our housing market to get better, unemployment to get better, economy to get better... everything to get better. Come on Obama, make all your promises so!

No comments: