Friday, January 02, 2009

Day 1.


Ok, so there was this scrapbook kit going around called Project 365. It went on sale yesterday, and by the second hour it was all sold out. I really wanted it. Something to scrapbook for myself. The idea is, take a picture EVERY DAY of whatever you want, and put down some journaling. Whatever it is. Your favorite color that day, a missing tooth, a holiday, whatever. So, until the kit comes back in stock (which I really hope it does), I'm going to try and keep it current on here, my blog. Let's see how I do. So, with that...

Day 1. Beginning the "un-decorating" of Christmas. I hate this part. And really, the only reason we started is because the Boy Scouts are coming around Saturday morning to pick up the tree. Gotta at least have that part done.

No comments: