Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy 2009!

Always a crowd favorite - the chocolate fountain.


Watching a movie.

Reed enjoying a french fried green bean in some raspberry sherbet. Thanks Aunt Susie!


This is how Reed spent midnight!!! He's just a party animal!

Aunt Susie and Nancy.
Most of the gang.


Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a fun, safe evening. We had some friends and family over and had a good time playing games, eating, "Rocking" out, eating, watching movies, oh, did I mention eating?, and just enjoying each other's company. This past year has been a good one for us, and we are excited to see what 2009 brings. Some new changes, but lots of love to go around.

I'm not very good at keeping resolutions, but some things that I would like to work on are (in no particular order... just as I am thinking of them)...
  1. Be better about scrapbooking about our life - and not just the people I get paid to scrapbook for. (This includes being a better blogger. I use to be so good at this... but then so many other things - like "life" - got in the way!)

  2. Really TRAIN this time for the Hood to Coast relay in August. Last year I didn't train, and I really felt it after walking about 11 miles. I want to be better this year. For my team, as well as for myself. (Liz made this same goal, and she's been really good about walking her 4 miles every day so far this year. Me? Snow, cold, rain... totally keeps me inside. Sorry!)

  3. Be better about what I eat. Stop eating so much junk... problem is... I really like it! Bring on the Pepsi and gummi bears!

  4. Have much more patience with my kids - especially Macy. She is my tough one. She needs to be entertained ALL the time. She can't be by herself - it's "BORING". I need to know when to drop things, like doing the dishes, and play more games with my kids. I don't want to say "no" too often so that they stop asking, and don't want to be with me when they get older.

  5. Really be better about our finances. Pay off any debt, and try really hard not to get back into it! (Isn't this always the case?)

So, that's about it for right now. Happy New Year everyone! Hope that you have a very happy, prosperous, safe, healthy (fill in the blank) 2009!!!


No comments: