Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sugar overload.

So, it's early in the morning, and I am awake, about to head out to a doctor's appointment. With my last two pregnancies, I was diabetic so my doctor is sending me to the lab to do like a 5-hour glucose test (no, I'm not pregnant now!) to make sure that I'm not insulin-intolerant (something like that.). Lucky me! Those of you that know me, know that I LOVE sugar... and I HATE needles... so it's really a lose-lose situation for me! Oh well. Gotta stay healthy. Better to be safe, than sorry... right?

1 comment:

This Mom said...

I hope that everything is okay. I don't know if I could give up sugar. THough it would probably be a good thing. But if I was going to giveup that I should really give refined white flour and maybe dairy. Then maybe I would loose this "baby" weight.