Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Lots of surprises at our house.


Ok, so last night I go in to use the bathroom, only to find Lightning McQueen drowning in the bottom of the toilet. Oh... the joys of having a little one in the house. When Chad was little, we moved into our house in L.A. and totally lost my house keys. About 2 (yes 2!) years later, Derrick was trying to potty train Chad and he noticed something shiny in the bottom of the toilet. Needless to say, we found my keys. They had been in the toilet for over 2 years, in the "S-pipe" thingy... the bendy part at the bottom that could easily hide things. They were yucky, the keyring had been eaten away, but they still all worked.

So then this morning I walk into the bathroom to find the cats playing with what I think is a toy mouse. Needless to say... not a toy... and very dead. Ok, I don't mind the "gifts" that cats like to bring, but my question is, these are indoor cats, so where did the mouse come from? See the concern here?

And besides that, why all the partying in our bathroom? Aren't there better rooms in our house for parties?

No comments: