Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Mommy!

I love my kids, don't get me wrong, but I am SOOOO excited for school to start on Tuesday! I know some moms are like, "I get so sad when my kids go back to school. I miss them being around all day." I don't know about your house, but in mine, when my kids are around all day, there is a lot of fighting, yelling (not always me! :O)), and "mom, I'm bored... play with me!". Doesn't the fact that I gave them each 4 other siblings to play with mean anything? So, yesterday, after I spent most of the day going bonkers because Macy wouldn't leave me alone - I LOVE you Macy! - I dropped Macy and Haley at a friends' house, left Reed with Chad and Luke, and then went and got a pedicure and my eyebrows waxed. And, when D got home, I made him take me to the movies - "Bourne Ultimatum" pretty good! - and boy, was it just what I needed to revive my "momminess". Sometimes the mommy needs to be a person, and not just a mommy! Know what I mean all you mommies out there?

No comments: