Thursday, September 13, 2007

And Reed...



and Reed has some new "tricks". D put him in his bumbo chair so that he could sit at the table with us while we ate dinner, and he thought the best thing to do would be to eat the table. Whatever works. Probably has lots of good tastes on it.
And then I came home yesterday to Chad wanting to show me some pictures. He was watching Reed while I was at Scouts, and apparently that little bugger can secretly hold his bottle. He also secretly rolls over while he sleeps. I still have not seen him roll over (see post from our California trip), but I'll go to his bed in the morning and he's flipped over... so I know he knows how to do it. We'll put him on the floor though and watch him, and he won't move, other than kicking his legs like crazy... but in his sleep is a different story!

No comments: