Thursday, June 05, 2008

Talk about ice cubes.





(Ok, so first off, I have to say that we got a new laptop and the space bar doesn't always work and it's driving me crazy. I have to double-check every thing I write to make sure it puts the spaces in. I've already had to fix it three times!)


Back to Alaska... the next day, Tuesday, found us sailing up (in?) Tracy Arm Fjord. Really beautiful and amazing, and like 40 gajillion ice cubes. We were in our room, looking at the TV which shows out the boat, and D thought that there were little boats around us, until we got outside and saw what it really was. Apparently, we were headed in as close as we could get to see a glacier, but the "ice cubes" started to get too big and to be too much so we had to turn around. Really amazing though.


Later that day we took part in the beanbag tournament and D totally got robbed on the gold medal! He just missed it by one point!!!

No comments: