Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our new little man.

Before.

Gotta love those lollipops. Problem with them is, by the time he was done, he was covered in lollipop with hair stuck all over him!
After. What a cutie!

It was finally time for Reed to get his first haircut. He had more hair now than Chad had at the age of two... if you can believe that. So, Chad and I took Reed to Great Clips. The lady asked me how I wanted it cut, and I said, "Shorter... but not short." Easy enough, right? Well, she's doing a good job, and is almost finished, until she cuts her finger. Pretty good, I might add. She goes off to clean it, get a band-aid, and whatever, and when she comes back, she just keeps cutting and cutting and cutting. So, there go all of Reed's cute curls. He looks good... but it's way shorter than I wanted it to be. Oh well. D has bad feelings about Great Clips anyway. Don't think we'll be going there anymore. Reed did really like all the lollipops though.

2 comments:

This Mom said...

He is SOOOO cute. He looks like a big boy not a baby. I have to say I am so jealous of your red haired children. Every time I was preggers I would pray this time I would get one but to no avail. So I will just have to love on yours.

Jenny M. said...

What a doll...he and Olivia would make such a cute couple, they both have red hair!

BTW, I don't like Great Clips either, every time Brian goes there they cut him way too short too! Ugh!!

Love you Shan!!