Monday, March 24, 2008

How I don't like to spend Easter night...


So we're at Bob and Susie's house for Easter dinner. We just sit down to eat, when we hear one of the dogs bark very loudly, and Reed start crying, very seriously. Unfortunately, Reed tried to come between the dog and her ham bone. Needless to say, Derrick, Reed and I spent two hours in the ER last night getting "glued" back together, while everyone else was eating their dinner. Then, after we picked up everyone, got a prescription for Reed and got home, as I was undressing him I accidentally pulled off the glue from the biggest cut and ended up back in the ER getting him re-glued. Let me tell you, not a fun time was had by any of us!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ohhh poor little boy!! Im sorry you had such a hard Easter. I wanted to wish you a Happy Easter anyway.

Poppy said...

sooo sad...and scary!