Monday, February 11, 2008

The end of an era.


Reed turned 10 months old on Friday. I had him out the other day, in his carseat, in the stroller. A friend was like, "you still have him in the infant carseat?". And I said, "Well yeah. We've always kept our babies in the infant carseats until they turned 1, and they we got them a bigger one and turned them around." I was then informed that big carseats can be turned backwards for babies. Only took me 5 children to realize this. To stop squishing my babies into infant carseats when they were already over 20 pounds. Gee... you'd really think that I would catch on sooner, wouldn't you? So anyways, we got Haley a new booster seat, and turned her old carseat around and Reed went in it for the first time this morning. No longer my little baby!


So, at 10 months, he's still the cutest ever!!! He talks ALOT (runs in the family, right?) without really saying anything. He is standing and starting to "walk" around furniture. He LOVES food. Anything, and everything. He's up for it all. He's just a sweet, happy, well adjusted (so far!) little man and we just adore him!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Good to know!! I was just looking at bigger carseats today and wondering when I would need to buy one of those! Olivia is only 15 lbs and my arm already kills hauling that thing around.

Love ya!