Monday, July 23, 2007

Well...

I'm stylin'!
I'm the queen of the car!





we're still here! Just been busy being Californians! Daddy got here (yippee!) and we were able to go to Uncle Billy's house on Saturday night for dinner and saw our dog, Baloo. The kids loved seeing him! Today, D took the girls (and Reed) to Libby Lu's in the mall where they (the girls - not D or Reed - go figure) got "makeovers" (which they loved!) and I took the boys (and Liam - Chad's best California friend) to see "Harry Potter". We hadn't seen it yet, but D did. It was fun! I still haven't seen the last one, #4; one of these days, I guess. Getting ready to head to dinner, then it's off to Legoland, Comicon and Disneyland on Wednesday. Now the fun really begins!




P.S. Figured out where to upload pics, so here's some random ones...

No comments: