Monday, March 12, 2007

Scrapped to death!

So on Saturday, and part of Friday morning, I went to a huge Scrapbook show in Portland - CKC-Portland. It was a lot of fun! But, when I originally signed up, back in November, I think, I didn't realize that I would be in my 9th month of pregnancy and not such a happy camper. After being cooped up, sick, in the house all week, I was so excited to go and spend some "me" time taking some scrapbook classes and making fun projects. I lasted til about 3:00 on Saturday, with still 2 more classes to go. I pretty much crashed in one of their hallways, then waited for the remaining two classes to start, went in, got my kits, and then left. Got home about an hour early, and was so wiped out and grumpy, I just wanted to be left alone! And then on Sunday, we went to church and I spent the rest of the day pretty much in bed sooooo, soooo tired! Just wanted to vent a bit (again)! Back to normalcy today - cleaning, doing laundry, chasing after Haley and Cooper. Have a super day!

No comments: