Friday, March 02, 2007

Scouting for fun?

First off, Happy March everyone! March is good. The year is already into swing a bit, hopefully the rain will be ending, or at least slowing down a bit, the flowers are starting to bloom - which I LOVE, Luke will be 9 on Sunday!!!, and I only have 5 weeks to go!!!

So, I spent my early afternoon at QFC which is an upperscale grocery store up here, sitting at a table selling girl scout cookies. Never done that before. I was there all by myself, because those silly Girl Scout people scheduled us to be there from 1-8pm, and the girls don't even get out of school until 3:30. So, now there are lots of girls there, hopefully, and they will sell more cookies - I sold about 30 boxes in 2 hours. Not too bad, but not great.

So then tonight we have the Blue & Gold Dinner for the Boy Scouts. It has a Hawaiian theme and they want us to dress up in Hawaiian gear, flip flops, the whole deal. A little hard when it's like 40 degrees outside and raining. Luke will be advancing to Bears, so that's exciting, and Chad will be getting a bunch of awards.

As far as Hawaii goes, we decided not to go. Darnit! Too pregnant! Funny thing is though, I had a scheduled C-Section on April 6th, the last day of our Spring Break, and then the Drs. office called the other day to say that the dr. decided to go out of town that week, so they are moving my C-Section to April 9th. How inconvenient for me! And I really don't like that date! Oh well! I tried to talk them out of it, but they were determined.

No comments: