Monday, January 08, 2007

Talk about indulgences...

So no, I have yet to exercise... it's only day 1 after all, but after a long day of first going to the Washington DMV to get my official Washington license (oh my gosh... I have never not had a California license!), I then spent the entire day painting our bedroom. Yikes!!! Not so bad, and I'm getting to be a pretty good painter, but it sure does take me a lot longer than it takes D, and it makes my back hurt! Besides that, I can't move furniture very well, so I painted all but behind the bed, and then made D finish that up when he got home.

So anyways, back to the indulgent part... I just took like an hour and a half bubble bath! I watched a video about this lady I know and she said that she takes a bubble bath EVERY night - it helps her unwind from her day. Totally not my kind of thing, but we moved into this house with this big jetted tub and so far only the kids are getting any use out of it (Haley seriously took like 6 baths today! She would get out, without letting the water out, and then would come back like an hour later and get back in - all while I'm painting, so I could watch her)! So, I decided to try it out. I can totally lie in it, all the way flat, and then have to use my tip toes to prevent myself from going under. Crazy. Never had such a big tub before. So, I just sat there, reading a book, staring at all the Little People lined up on the end that Haley likes to play with. Let me tell you, tomorrow I'm headed to Target to get one of those bath pillow thingys and some good bubble bath, other than the kids' stuff!

No comments: