Sunday, March 27, 2011

Urban Fondue.

All the meats, seafoods and dipping sauces. Pork, beef, chicken, sausage, shrimp, scallops, salmon and lobster! Crazy!!!

For a very long time I've wanted to go to The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant, but just can't get past the cost (come on, they were doing a Valentine's special. Dinner for two was like $185!!! Crazy!!! If I'm spending that much, it better be REALLY GOOD, and there better be like 20 people there!) Anyways, so off topic. So, as a special treat for my birthday (which is tomorrow), D took me to Urban Fondue, a fun restaurant in Portland that is all fondue and the cost is so much better! It was so yummy! We had bread with a cheese fondue (really, that was all I needed!), all sorts of meat and seafood that you then dipped in oil and cooked and then ate (YUMMY!!!), and finally chocolate with fruit and treats!!! So yummy and oh, so filling! I would definitely go back there another time!

No comments: