Friday, March 18, 2011

Top of the Morning to Ye!

Some of the leprechauns that live in our house!
Note he left behind.
The pot of gold that was inside a box, inside a box, inside a box... after following a trail of green beads. Pretty sneaky that little leprechaun.

My friend Joy thinks that I make up holidays. Ok... maybe I do make up a few... (you mean EVERYONE doesn't celebrate Christmakuh or Cinco de Octubre?) But really... St. Patrick's Day is a REAL holiday! Not one that I made up. She totally didn't understand why I didn't want to go to a Scentsy meeting on St. Patrick's Day. That I needed to eat super yummy corned beef and cabbage.

I did end up going (late), but it was totally after the yummy dinner and trying to catch the leprechaun. We missed him again... but he managed to make good use out of some of our boxes too by hiding his pot of gold in a few of them!

No comments: