Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Balboa Island.

Riding the ferry over to the other side, where all the rides are.
Macy and Luke at the top of the ferris wheel.
Luke, Macy, Reed, Haley, friend Liam, and Chad, on the pier

Playing in the water. Had we realized the weather was going to be so nice, we totally would've brought our swimsuits with us!
Eating treats!

So, a few days after being home, we headed back to California. Yikes! What a drive!

Anyways, D got offered a freelance job for a month, and we weren't about to send him off and not see him for a while, so off we all went. The kids and I were there with him for about a week, and while we were there one of the things we did was go to Balboa Island. I use to go there as a kid, with my mom, and it always brings back such good memories for me. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos w/ Liam. We love and miss you.....and was very thankful to see you all. XO :)))))
Cindi