Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Boy does time fly.

Ok, so I was just reading my friend, Jenny's blog, and she "tagged" everyone, so here goes...

1. What was I doing 20 years ago today (May 20,1988) - hmmmm.... this is really hard. I was a Junior in High School, Beverly Hills High School - Go Normans! I was a cheerleader, but it was the off-season. I was on the gymnastics team, so we were probably getting ready for a meet or something. I worked at the Beverly Hills Public Library. I know, quiet little me working at the library. I had a great time there. I got lots of my friends jobs there(Hi Tweetie & Caleb!)!

2. What was I doing 15 years ago today (May 20, 1993) - getting ready to get married! Can you believe it? Derrick and I got married June 24,1993. Crazy! I was working at Future Graphics, doing accounting, and just enjoying playing with friends and the fact that I would soon be married.

3. What was I doing 10 years ago today (May 20, 1998) - ok, it just gets crazier! I had just had my second child, Luke, in March. Chad was almost 2, and I had JUST (May 13, I think) started working at The WB Television Network in the Finance Department. D and I had been living in our house in Lake View Terrace for about a year, and we were just enjoying being a happy family.

4. What was I doing 5 years ago today (May 20, 2003) - still working at The WB. I now have 3 kids - Chad, almost 7; Luke, 5; and Macy, almost 3. That's about all I remember from 2003 - pretty sad, huh?

5. What was I doing 1 year ago today (May 20, 2007) - ok. I just had baby #5 - can you believe it? I sure can't! Chad is almost 11; Luke 9; Macy almost 7; Haley, 3; and Reed, 1 month. We are now living in a new house, in a new state, with Derrick having a new job. We are loving our new place and really enjoying the wonderful family atmosphere that we have moved to. I was waiting for some of my sister-in-laws and my mother-in-law to come and visit for Memorial Day weekebd so that we could have women's weekend and bless our sweet baby Reed. Busy year for us!

Ok, your turn. Now you post on your blog the same things!

2 comments:

This Mom said...

I never knew that I would feel like old lady who kept saying remember when or I just can not remember. Thanks for the tag.

Jenny M. said...

Love it Shany!!!! Miss you!!!