Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer is upon us...

So, in honor of summer almost starting, I have joined Weight Watchers - yet again - and have started my own walking club (me and Cooper!). I just got back from walking about 3 miles with Cooper. Although I hate getting out of bed at 6:30 - even though I'm awake - I have started to realize that I like being out, walking around the somewhat quiet neighborhood so early in the morning (although the junior high and high school buses start picking up around 7:15). And, I really enjoyed feeling like I accomplished something when I get home, an hour later. So, here's to getting in shape! Totally down to my pre-pregnancy weight without trying, but now that I am done having babies, it's time to get back to my totally pre-pregnancy weight, or at least a lot closer, and looking and feeling a lot better about myself. So, first WW meeting tonight with Susie and a bunch of other people from church who have been going for a while, and just gotta keep up with the walking. We walked all over the neighborhood on Saturday - it was garage sale day after all! And it's really nice where we live 'cuz there are all these amazing trails behind our house.

No comments: