Friday, November 28, 2008

Totally random...

ok, so totally random. I'm sitting in line at Target this morning at about 4:15 and I start talking to the couple next to me. I overhear her say something to her husband about "Deseret Bookstore", so I ask them if they're LDS, and sure enough they are. While, we just spend the next almost two hours together, and then Derrick arrives (he was at WalMart), and I introduce him to them, and then we shop and I think nothing of it.

So, fast forward a few hours to my Facebook account. I get a message from Amy, the girl from this morning (I never got her name, so I didn't know who it was). She tells me that she totally recognized me from my Facebook account. Apparently, she knew one of my "friends" in Facebook and remembered seeing my picture. So, then she went and found me and it turns out that she knows one of D's sisters, from a long time ago. That she was even married to someone D grew up with in California. Totally random. So, now we're all friends on Facebook. Pretty cool, huh? Small world we live in.

P.S. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving! We spent the day at Aunt Heidi's house, where I definately ate too much and was regretting it a bit this morning, but it was oh so yummy!!!

No comments: