Tuesday, January 01, 2008

December 29th - Ikea!

I LOVE Ikea! D's brother, Bob, and his wife, Susie, went to Ikea today and he really didn't like it. Was like, "ok, I've seen enough... now how do I get out?" Ok, I totally understand this, because I pretty much feel the same way about Winco (a grocery-type store here), but still... Ikea? Love it! So anyways, my Uncle Billy (Hi! Billy!!!) sent D and I some Christmas money and we decided to spend a little bit of it on some new bedroom furniture. The furniture that we currently have is from when Chad was born, so about 11 years, and it was just time for some replacements. Off to Ikea we went. There is some black furniture there that we had looked at before, and it was finally time to get it. We got a new bed, dresser and chest of drawers. Nightstands and big mirror, out of stock, so will have to get those later... but still, so exciting. Oh, and we got a new cheese grater too! Now, just gotta get it all built - that's D's job! - and then we'll be good to go!

No comments: