Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's been a while...

Well, I haven't blogged in a really long time. Just trying to adjust to a new way of life. The house is still on the market - yikes!!! - which means that we are still living in Bob and Susie's basement. Not bad at all, just need our own space. Super duper thanks to Grandma Paula, Grandma Helen and Grandpa Fred for watching over our house and trying desperately to get it sold for us. I heard that it's getting painted and new carpet even! Crazy!

The kids have adjusted to their new school really well, and even enjoy taking the school bus! It's just always a guess on how early the school bus is going to get here. We almost missed it again this morning (we've missed it the past two days) because it comes early and leaves before it's even supposed to be here. Very frustrating! I think that I'm going to talk to the bus driver this afternoon and ask her what time she thinks she gets here so that we are down there.

Other than that, the boys have both started back up with scouts and are enjoying it. Macy is waiting for a Daisy troop to start up, and then she will be doing scouts as well (with me, I think, as one of her leaders!). Derrick is loving his new job, and Haley and I are just trying to keep our days busy and productive.

No comments: